Little Erin tried her first veggie today! At first she couldn't get enough. I thought that I should have tried these long ago. But after consuming a little more than half the container, she decided to make a really gross face, then spit them out all over me! Oh well. All in all it was a good experience, much better than when we tried rice cerial for the first time about a month ago. Can we say total gastrointestinal let down?
Erin also got her immunizations today. I don't think it's fair that the nurse has me hold Erin while she inflicts the pain out of Erin's sight. I mean, I know it is way more comforting to see mom than a total stranger, but I just want to clarify to Erin that it is the mean nurse poking you, not me!
After Erin was all done getting pricked and she was thouroughly full of sweet p
otatoes, John thought he would like to paint a picture of the whole thing.
After Erin was all done getting pricked and she was thouroughly full of sweet p
No comments:
Post a Comment