Thanks for inviting us to your party! We had a great time! I found out that Erin loves to eat her corn strait off of the cob, and John likes to cheat at putt putt golf. Oh well!
MORMON FURY: Definition - the nickname of a crazed, ferocious Mormon who plays the gentleman's game of rugby with absolute intensity and devotion, and consistently lays down his life (or body) for his fellow ruggers and for the love of the game!
2 comments:
I am glad that you are all having so much fun, but please know that we have missed your liveliness, and are looking forward to your return!
Okay, I remembered how I found your blog before - Christina Larman commented on mine, which linked me to hers, where I found your link.
It was fun to see everyone today. . .
and oh, that corn on the cob picture is PRICE. LESS.
Post a Comment