Friday, September 5, 2008

Too cool

This morning as I was taking John to school he asked me how to say his teacher's name again. He is having a hard time pronouncing and remembering it. (Mrs. Sorflaten) Then he started speaking Spanish, some actual, and some made up, obviously thinking that his teachers' name must be Spanish because it sounds different than other names that he is used to. It was really funny, and when I stopped laughing I told him that her name was probably not Spanish, but that he should ask her where her name comes from.
His reply, "I'm to cool for that."
I had no reply. I mean, what do you say to an almost 4 year old who says that? He can't be serious can he?
Luckily I have a kiddo who constantly gives my abs a workout. Maybe by the time he gets to Kindergarten I'll have a six pack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your "John" stories. They always give my abs a workout too. It would be great if you could do a daily "what john said today." then we would all have great abs!

Jenn S. said...

So, so funny. And I have to agree, John is definitely too cool (but we're glad we're cool enough to hang with him).