Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh if John only knew...

what we do after we drop him off at school.


1st we have a snack, that is, we eat the Scooby Doo yogurt that John picked out for his school lunches.

Next we dig in the dirt like John likes to do.

Then we play with his dump truck.

And maybe swing for a while.

Then we go out to lunch with some friends and get ice cream (self serve-make it as big as we like) !

Oh, did I mention those friends just happen to be one of John's best buddies?

5 comments:

Annie said...

Ahhhh, hahaha, this is hilarious! Erin, you make me want to stay home while the kids are at school and play with Sarah and Wendy's toys all day, just because I can. (I'm such a good mom.)

DaveandBayly said...

Love it! Thanks for the pictures she's so so so dang adorable! Love you guys!

Amber Ayres said...

so funny! Erin is so cute!

Angie said...

KRISTIN!! It's Angie {Fowler} Smith! I just got in touch with Bryan Wallis and I saw your blog on his blog! I have been thinking about you and I am so glad that I found you! Email me when you have a moment...my email is angie5892@gmail.com. We need to talk :). Your family is adorable!

val said...

poor john-that is so exactly what lucy worries about all the time. she always makes me promise to not have any fun while she is at school. too cute!