I had wanted to visit Yosemite my entire life, and finally got the opportunity this summer while JT happened to be working on a case in San Fransisco. The kids and I road tripped down from our summer getaway spot, SLC, and kicked it in San Fran for a few days. Then JT and I and the kids headed up to Yosemite for the weekend with a couple of really cool guys JT works with. We climbed all weekend, and had an amazing time taking it all in. I literally can't describe it. No wonder Ansel Adams spent so much of his life photographing the place! Here are a few highlights...
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Incredible in every way
I had wanted to visit Yosemite my entire life, and finally got the opportunity this summer while JT happened to be working on a case in San Fransisco. The kids and I road tripped down from our summer getaway spot, SLC, and kicked it in San Fran for a few days. Then JT and I and the kids headed up to Yosemite for the weekend with a couple of really cool guys JT works with. We climbed all weekend, and had an amazing time taking it all in. I literally can't describe it. No wonder Ansel Adams spent so much of his life photographing the place! Here are a few highlights...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
so beautiful. i remember going there as a kid. it really is incredible and the redwoods are enormous. i remember standing next to them like john and erin did.
Post a Comment