Today John and I were playing with playdough in his room when I asked him, "can I try that?" I was referring to a garlic press like contraption that you squeeze the dough through. It looked really fun, and for some reason I had this serious desire to try it. But to no avail, John simply said, "No Mommy, you can't play with this. You're not 3 enough. You have to be 3, and you are not!" So I guess I'll have to wait until he goes to sleep tonight so I can sneek into his room and play with the dang thing.
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kristin. Thanks for sending along your blog site. It's so great to hear from you and it looks like you are so happy. Your kids are adorable and look like they keep you laughing.
Take care,
Nickie (Collett)
Love it! I like that pasta squishy playdough thing too. Adorable video of John and Erin. So excited about you're blog! Keep posting and we'll keep reading.
Jenn Stanger
Post a Comment