and this one is really fun but way hard (depending on your name).
TAG SCATTERGORIES
Use the first letter in your name to answer the following. They have to be real places, things, names... nothing made up. Try to use different words than the person who tagged you if you have the same first initial. You can't use your own name for the girl/boy name question.
What is your name? Kristin
4 letter word: Kite
Pro sports team: Kansas City Chiefs
Celebrity/Band: Kiss
Vehicle: Kia
TV show: King of Queens
City: Kabul
Boy name: Kai
Girl name: Kate
Occupation: Kindergarten teacher
Something you wear: Knit sweater
Something you throw away: Kotex
Food: Kashi
Something found in a bathroom: Kleenex
Reason for being late: Kids
Something you shout: Kamikaze!!!
I tag Valerie B.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kotex! Aghhhhh! (Heheheh)
Kamikaze ~ FYI
okay I will do it but i dont know if I can answer every question. you totally picked me because you knew how hard it would be with my name.
PS love the too cool comment.
Oops on the typo. I fixed it. Thanks Japanesie!
do you ever shout out "serenity now" from seinfeld. it's another great one from george costanza.
Post a Comment