Yea, I know Halloween is next week, but our church put on a trunk or treat, and since JT will be out of town next weekend, we are trying to fit in as many Halloween events as we possibly can before hand. Actually it was JT's idea to take the kids to these pre-Halloween events so he wouldn't miss out on all the fun in their costumes, but I couldn't help but think there was alterior motive when we started discussing what he and I would wear.
The kids looked cute, Erin as little Tinkerbell...

John as Captain Hook...

And then...


Well we were just the best dang tailgatin' cougar fans there ever were!


Heck! We even won 2nd place!!!
7 comments:
Best grown up costumes EVER!
2nd place? who one first? cuz your costumes were pretty dang awesome!!!
oh and Jamie is out of town Halloween weekend too! we should totally go trick or treating together w/o the hubbies!
HA! Those are definitely the best costumes EVER! Go Kugers!
Aaaahaha, you guys are such jerks! And I say that in the nicest way possible :)
Hey, Im Kuger alumny and I risint that! Wurst cuzins ever...
I love your costumes. It's nice to see you guys putting your Ute English classes to good use.
This was so funny - great costumes guys.
Post a Comment