We went to an arts festival last week, and I really loved this hand crafted copper pendant. I didn't realize he noticed how much I liked it, but he told me later he was thrilled when he saw that I liked it so much because he had been trying to think of something wool or copper that would really excite me. Well Babe, you did a great job!!!
Monday, November 24, 2008
7
My sweetie really is so sweet! We had a wonderful, romantic seventh anniversary topped off by his thoughtful gift to me. The traditional gift for the seventh is wool or copper, and JT surprised me with this...

We went to an arts festival last week, and I really loved this hand crafted copper pendant. I didn't realize he noticed how much I liked it, but he told me later he was thrilled when he saw that I liked it so much because he had been trying to think of something wool or copper that would really excite me. Well Babe, you did a great job!!!
We went to an arts festival last week, and I really loved this hand crafted copper pendant. I didn't realize he noticed how much I liked it, but he told me later he was thrilled when he saw that I liked it so much because he had been trying to think of something wool or copper that would really excite me. Well Babe, you did a great job!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
congrats on 7.
JT, that gift makes you seem just slightly less furious.
SO CUTE! I love it! Good job JT!
Post a Comment