I was perusing my holiday photos, and realized I never posted about this little recital we attended at the Bountiful School of Ballet. Erin is watching one of her cousins perform. The same cousin, Ashley West, was actually a Soldier in this year's Ballet West performance of the Nutcracker in Salt Lake City, Utah. For those who aren't familiar, this is quite an honor. Great job Ash!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I was perusing my holiday photos, and realized I never posted about this little recital we attended at the Bountiful School of Ballet. Erin is watching one of her cousins perform. The same cousin, Ashley West, was actually a Soldier in this year's Ballet West performance of the Nutcracker in Salt Lake City, Utah. For those who aren't familiar, this is quite an honor. Great job Ash!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
that is so cute! it totally looks like she's trying to copy the dance moves! love it
Post a Comment