Last week I caught John in the bathroom wetting down and combing his hair. When I asked him what he was doing, he replied, "I don't like curls Mommy! Curls make me look like a girl."
OOOOH, they're gone, they're gone (sob, sniff)! Who is that little boy? He looks like such a sports guy now. . . and a little older. Don't grow up too fast, little Jon!
That makes me so sad! I think you are great for putting his desire over your own. Clayton got a haircut yesterday and I was a little sad that it wasn't as curly after. I never want to let go of his baby curls-NEVER. But then again I also am considering getting his pictures taken in pj's so he looks more like my sweet baby boy.
MORMON FURY: Definition - the nickname of a crazed, ferocious Mormon who plays the gentleman's game of rugby with absolute intensity and devotion, and consistently lays down his life (or body) for his fellow ruggers and for the love of the game!
8 comments:
OOOOH, they're gone, they're gone (sob, sniff)! Who is that little boy? He looks like such a sports guy now. . . and a little older. Don't grow up too fast, little Jon!
Isn't it funny how when the baby hair is gone, they look so grown up? I love his new do...it's a great look for him.
That makes me so sad! I think you are great for putting his desire over your own. Clayton got a haircut yesterday and I was a little sad that it wasn't as curly after. I never want to let go of his baby curls-NEVER. But then again I also am considering getting his pictures taken in pj's so he looks more like my sweet baby boy.
I can not believe it!!! I love the new cut though
goodBYE
he looks awesome. His hair was gorgeous, but boys don't want to look gorgeous they want to look awesome.
Landon gets mistaken for a girl on a daily basis, so he might get his locks chopped soon too.
John Buddy, you can rock whatever look you're rockin! We love the new 'do. And we'll love it all grown out in your high school years, too.
Wow! I don't even recognize the little man. The new do looks great. Does he like it?
Jenn
Post a Comment