Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GIRLS


Some friends invited us over the other day, and before we left for their house I let John know where we were going. He wasn't sure who I was talking about, so he asked for a little clarification. As I was explaining that the friends were his and Erin's age, had blond hair, and both were Girls...
John: Girls! I hate girls!
Me: Why do you hate girls?
John: Well... their lips are so red!
Me: (trying, REALLY trying not to laugh) Is that the only reason you hate girls?
John: Um...they smell rad! And I don't like rad!

I guess I'm cool with that, I mean as long as he perceives those qualities to be bad.

2 comments:

val said...

So he likes Lucy-doesnt she have red lips and smell rad?

Amber Ayres said...

ummm Val I think he said he DOESN'T like red lips and smelling rad... so funny though! Why does he think "rad" is a bad thing? you guys need to start calling trucks and cookies and stuff like that "rad" so he'll know that he should like "rad" stuff!