
We finally got the sailboat out after backing it in to the driveway when we moved to Texas almost two years ago. We had a great weekend up on Lake Texoma (similar to Flaming Gorge to those readers from the Utah/Wyoming area). Texoma has a great State Park and we enjoyed boating all day, and camping for a couple of nights. I don't know why we punished ourselves for so long. When we moved in, we told ourselves we wouldn't take the boat out until our house renovations were done. We broke the self-imposed rule, and I am so glad we did. We all had such a good time, and it really reminded us of why we bought the boat in the first place. It is so fun to have fun with your family! Here are some good pics of sailing and swimming:

Erin didn't love swimming, but she really did love pushing Daddy and John into the water.




John thought he was a pirate so he kept dancing and singing pirate songs on the bow.

This really is how we felt all weekend long. I am pretty sure we will be repeating this trip.
2 comments:
I can't wait for you guys to come to Salt Lake! I miss all of you!
Amazing! Looks so relaxing and fun! The picture of Erin pushing her dad off the boat is priceless! - Sarah Duffy
Post a Comment