

There is a huge difference between my two kids! I mean, beside the obvious boy/girl difference, they are just on opposite sides of the spectrum. These pictures capture the characteristics of their personalities perfectly. I do however, want to point out that Erin is not a wuss, she is just careful, and really mellow. She is actually pretty daring in my opinion. She always tries to follow her big brother around, but just her decisions are much more calculated when it comes to swinging or jumping off of something. Hopefully this will lead to less emergency room visits in our future. I know there will be many, courtesy of John, and lest we not forget, his father.
1 comment:
You mean you don't want two frequent ER visitors? Come on, where's your sense of adventure? Just kidding! By the way, you have been nominated for an award on my blog. Come visit to pick it up!
Post a Comment