Some of you may know her; some may not. She is an amazing woman whom I admire and respect more that any other. I try to be like her daily, but fall way short. I can't even begin to explain how much I love her, and I only hope that the one she is holding in the picture above can love me a little bit like I love her. My Mother has overcome more that most should have to in a lifetime: cancers, heart problems, digestive disorders, you name it! But she never seems to get knocked too far down. Adversity isn't easy when it stares you in the face, trying to overwhelm you physically and mentally. I know it hasn't been easy, Mom. I see the pain you have always tried to hide from me over the years. But I also see the love, the commitment, the sacrifice. You are the epitome of the term: MOTHER. And I pray every day that I can be just like YOU!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Some of you may know her; some may not. She is an amazing woman whom I admire and respect more that any other. I try to be like her daily, but fall way short. I can't even begin to explain how much I love her, and I only hope that the one she is holding in the picture above can love me a little bit like I love her. My Mother has overcome more that most should have to in a lifetime: cancers, heart problems, digestive disorders, you name it! But she never seems to get knocked too far down. Adversity isn't easy when it stares you in the face, trying to overwhelm you physically and mentally. I know it hasn't been easy, Mom. I see the pain you have always tried to hide from me over the years. But I also see the love, the commitment, the sacrifice. You are the epitome of the term: MOTHER. And I pray every day that I can be just like YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment