Sunday, June 1, 2008

Disneyland!!!

What is a trip to California without a stop at Disneyland! Both John and Erin had lots of fun, but I may have had the most fun of all. I hadn't been to Disneyland since I was 8, and since we went with Grandma, and Grandpa, they offered to watch the kids while the older kids ( JT's brother Dave, his wife Bayly, and I) went on all the big kid rides. I think Erin did better on some of the rides than John. We found out John has a pretty healthy fear of the dark, and I didn't realize that even tons of the kids rides at Disneyland are in the dark.

A five minute fight trying to get the sword out.


Having fun standing in line for Peter Pan.



Mr. Toads ride was a little more scary than I remembered.


Super happy after driving the cars.


Dave and Bayly on Space Mountain.



The line to meet Mickey was worth the wait!

1 comment:

Jenn S. said...

Hooray! Savannah especially thanks you for the pictures.

Can't wait for swim lessons with ya'll. :)