Wednesday, June 25, 2008

In celebration of Grandma Keeler finishing her second to last year teaching school, we took her to the zoo! I guess I should have thought of a better venue for such an occasion. Oh well. Grandma and Grandpa Keeler braved the heat with John, Erin, and I, and we set out to see the Ghost of the Bayou, and everything else the beloved Hogle Zoo has to offer. (Yes, I am still playing catch up with my blogs. We went to the zoo in Utah three weeks ago and now we are back in Dallas.)
We had tons of fun at the zoo! John also had a lot of fun shoe shopping with Grandma!
And we also had fun with a stop off at REI for a little climbing!

2 comments:

jenafeldman said...

I always love checking out what you have been up to. You always seem to be having one adventure after another. Your kids are so sweet - John looks like he is just as adventurous as you guys!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kristin you do so much fun stuff with John and Erin all by yourself. I am impressed by your energy and passion to do so much. You're awesome! It was fun looking at your pics.