Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ok I swear I'll post a current event soon!

I just have to add the last few pics of our awesome summer. Boating is definately one of the things we loved the most over the summer!
Here is John reasoning with Grandpa to drive the boat. Grandpa won.


Erin had tons of fun stealing peoples hats.


This is my Sister -in -Law, Abbey learning how to surf. This may only be funny to people who have tried surfing behind a boat, but once you are standing, you are supposed to pull yourself up over the wake to the "sweet spot". She was having a hard time doing this, so her husband (JT's brother), Todd, thought he would pull her. The only problem was that she didn't realize once she got over the wake, she needed to pull in all that slack so Todd wasn't just holding her...



Then after every wake board run, John wanted to jump in and give his Aunt Abbey a big KISS!


Oh yea, and I have to mention that I surf WAY better than JT!!!

2 comments:

Larman Family said...

That is sooo awesome! What a cool mom you are!

Abbey and Todd said...

I had totally forgotten about that! ha! Poor Todd...