Saturday, March 1, 2008

Spring has sprung...I hope!

Today was a great day here in big D! It was 75 degrees and sunny with just the right amount of wind for...

If you can't tell from the picture, that is a kite clear off in the distance that John is flying all by himself! Our church had a kite flying party/easter egg hunt. I know it sounds like over stimulation, but I think it was a result of poor communication so two activities were combined. What ever it was, it turned out awesome! John had a great first kite flying experience, and both he and Erin had great fun hunting for eggs. Ok, John had fun hunting and Erin had fun reaping the reward!

Needless to say, we had a really great time at the park!



2 comments:

ww said...

Oh, how we wish we could fly a kite with John Buddy!

Mommy West said...

Us too!! We miss you guys! Love the cute, cute pictures of Erin (what a doll) and John!