Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Thanks Ina!

I thought burgers were burgers until I watched an episode of of my favorite Food Network shows, Barefoot Contessa with Ina Garten. She made these burgers that I swear I could taste while I was watching, and I thought for sure her friends eating them at the end of the show were all going to have massive heart attacks. So if you're in for the best (I didn't say healthiest, or anything close to it for that matter) burgers around, than follow this link:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_23070,00.html

Oh yea, thanks Ina!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Ummm, I think I will most definitely make these. Yum, that sounds good. Now we know not all burgers are created equal, or with a pad of butter hidden inside. Wow.

ww said...

Welcome to the Ina fan club. She's the best...and comes in as a close second to Paula Deen's blood-clot-inducing recipes.