Wednesday, June 25, 2008

With it.

I don't know why it is so difficult for me to just post a few pictures on my blog. On that same note, I don't know why it has taken me 3 weeks to get back into my routine here in Dallas after my trip to California and Utah. Oh well, I am now posting some pics from our trip to Utah.
Visiting Disneyland after a 20 year sabbatical, really gave me the amusement park buzz. And what do you do when you have a hankering for amusement parks in
Utah? LAGOON! Ok, growing up in Utah we thought Lagoon was awesome! That was until I hit 9th grade, and started to realize that the only people above the age of 15 going to Lagoon were parents with kids, wierdos, and/or white trash. (Is that harsh or honest?)
Well we thought it would be fun to take the kids, and I realized once we pulled in the parking lot, that Lagoon has totally upgraded and added a ton of new rides since I was a kid. Yea, there were still a lot of wierdos, but we had tons of fun!
We braved the crowds with Grandma and Grandpa Dean, Uncle Dave, Aunt Bayly, Aunt Stephanie, and cousins Emmett and Lillian. I'll be back in Utah in August. Are you guys up for a repeat?

1 comment:

DaveandBayly said...

heck yeah we're up to go again...confession...we've been already since you left! ha lame huh?!